filters
Product:

WeatherNation - Consistency in Coverage of Map Reporting

I've been trying to figure out your method in how you report the areas/locations. Is there any consistent method? Do you start on the west coast then Midwest and then the east coast? I find myself waiting to hear the weather in Maryland... But rarely hear it. Often weather persons report south... Then jump to northeast... Areas like NY, VT, ME, PA... And sometimes report DC and VA... But rarely report Baltimore which is 50 miles from DC and our weather can be quite different from DC. If you think this is an occasional reporting method that I've seen... Nope, I've been watching Weather Nation via Roku since this summer.

WeatherNation - Your great weather reports

Just wanted to wish you and all your families a very Merry Christmas and happy New year. Great weather coverage, keep it up. We watch daily, and like the Holiday music too! Sincerely Alex Masellas Runt Films Production Company Laughlin, Nevada 89029

WeatherNation - Bad Guy Directv

Im a Directv subscriber...I am really really missing Weather Nation on my TV. --Lt Col Monty Valentine, USAF

WeatherNation - Weather radar

Is much more important than other maps. Please show on big screen very very often even if nothing is there. Tiny picture in lower left corner is pretty much useless if you are over fifty years old.

WeatherNation - Losey music

Please change your music it is awful and comes on very loud when it plays, it is very very annoying You can do better please! Change!!

WeatherNation - So far I like it

Why do your station continues to talk over 20 minutes talking about the weather on the east coast, but 20 seconds about the weather in Seattle. The only time you mention Seattle weather is if something is happening in Portland. Hello Seattle is city.